Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Revan's Picture of the Day...Revan Loves Mamu


Revan loves mamu


See how he so delicately touches my leg, he must love me cause he is always in my lap. Awwwwwwwwwwwwww.

* * * * * *

In Progress: A Matching Hat


This will hopefully be a matching hat to my Irish Hiking Scarf but so far it looks like it will end up fitting a much larger head, which is saying a lot cause I got a big ol' head. All the Japanese side of the family does. My head is an inch and a half bigger in diameter than my 6'2" husband. Here are a few in progress pics.


In Progress: Irish Hiking Hat

In Progress: Irish Hiking Hat

In Progress: Irish Hiking Hat

I have never done a hat on circular needles before, only on dpns so this is strange. But I think it is easier for the cabling. This is also my first time cabling a hat but hopefully it goes well. I'll keep ya posted.

No comments: