Saturday, December 30, 2006

Fingerless Gloves COMPLETED!

Fingerless Gloves, Basic Cable


Fingerless Gloves, Basic Cable

I am proud to say that I did complete both of my Basic Cable Fingerless Gloves last night to match my Irish Hiking Scarf/Hat Combo. Now I just have to sit around and wait for it to freeze here in Austin so that I can wear the whole combo together. Although that would be quite a lot of blue. I think I will mostly end up wearing the gloves at work because I have really bad circulation and my hands, feet, and nose are always frozen solid. I figure I can wear the gloves to keep my hands warm but still allow me to type. I am actually doing that very thing right now for practice. I have made a number of typos so far (but I am correcting them as I go) but I am sure I will get used to it.

Now I just want to make more and more of these but before I am selfish and make me more I am going to knit something for my best friend to surprise her. Probably something cabled on account I am so cable crazy at the moment.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful job!

Anonymous said...

They are gorgeous! I love the color as well!

Carrie said...

I love these fingerless gloves! I went along with the Irish Hiking Scarf-along and knitted three scarves, and now I think these gloves are on the list. I'll wait a few days to see if you give any hints, though! HeeHee. Beautiful work!

Carrie said...

Oooo, sorry. Got excited there and posted before I scrolled down and saw your chart. Thank you! I'm off to find some needles =)