Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I've been tagged...I don't know what it really means though.

Apparently, there is something going on where bloggers are taggin other bloggers and I got tagged by Queen Frogger, so here goes six weird things about me.

1) I have a Muhammad Ali obsession, until I was 26 years old I had a 48" x 60" poster on my wall of Ali knocking out Sonny Liston "the famous picture." I also have a couple of speeches memorized and love an opportunity to do one in front of a crowd.

2) I have G.I.Joe action grip toes. I can pick up a telephone with my toes and dial (you know the old style phones like this).

3) I don't like shaking hands. I think it is disgusting the whole time I'm talking to you after a hand shake I am picturing the germs crawling all over my hands up my arm and into my face making me sick. I think we should be like the Roman and clasp arms at the elbow, like a forearm shake. It would make me feel less gross.

4) I like tiny versions of things or large versions of things. Like mini ketchup bottles or giant boxes of my favorite
Japanese caramels.

5) I sleep with my face buried in a pillow. It freaks my mom and husband out cause they think I'll suffocate but I've done it my whole life.

6) I use two tea bags for one cup of tea because I like it really dark, only one other member of my British side of the family does this, for some reason it offends the others.

None of this stuff I think is weird but I had to write something.

1 comment:

Linda said...

I use 2 tbags too, especially first cuppa in the morning! Thank you for letting me tag you as I didn't know about it either!