Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Can I just say I love Justin Timberlake...

Boy band-ness aside I happen to love Justin Timberlake. I am a sucker for White boy singers that sound Black. Not that I would want to date him or hang his poster up on my wall or anything, I just like his personality and yes his songs. Anywho, I missed SNL this year, I doubt I watched a single episode since 2005 but I caught this uncensored version of the song that aired on their Christmas episode on myspace the other day and I laughed my ass off. You gotta love JT for not only messing with his image a little by singing about his dick in a box...BUT...also for making fun of his boy band-ness. In case you missed the video, check it out here.


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

omg...isn't that video freakin' hilarious?! when i saw it a week ago, i laughed my ass off...tooooooo funny!