Sunday, February 18, 2007


Hey knitta's, you have got to check out this post on Tangled in Laces of this toy elephant that fellow knitter & blogger, Black Rayne (Black Rayne spells her name like we spelled our little Rayne's name) made for her mother.

Pink Elephant 2

I am a super huge fan of elephants. I still have my toy pink elephant from my babydom... see.

Pink Elephant 2


So, we all know what my next project is going to be, so much for my knit-o-lutions I don't believe I have stuck to any of them. =) Who gives a shit, at long as we're knitting right? Right! I doubt I will be totally finished with my camo blanket by tonight as I claimed yesterday. You see it is 3 PM my time right now and I only just woke up and hour ago. I guess staying up late the last few nights to finish knitting that "N" finally caught up to me and I slept for 14 hours. Oops!

Well I better close for now. I have a lot of the day to catch up on.

No comments: