Sunday, March 04, 2007

Reunited and it feels so good...

DSC_0042

Revan got cleared from the vet on Friday, so we had the first weekend together as a family in over a month. It was so great. Cuddling with both babies, and watching them play. I couldn't have been happier. =)

I finished my Knit Blue project as well. Which was basically most of the way done for about a year, but the Knit Blue KAL gave me an excuse to finish it. I do want to try to make something actually Democratic in nature since that is the point of the KAL. We'll see.

Knit Blue Project


I like this picture, it kind of has some mystery. I hand took this with my Nikon D80 and the lens is so large it sometimes cast a shadows in the image (usually a point of irritation) but in this picture. That's it for now, I'm sleepy.

2 comments:

lobstah said...

Your kitties are so cute, and it's awesome that they love each other. My cat is a little snot head about other cats. Oh well.
Love the scarf!

Anonymous said...

Glad you're babies are well!

Cool scarf!